I called Trutech Inc.for pest control and forwarded me to Dante, their representative for my area.

He called me to set an appointment and set the price (~$35), which he missed without letting me know, then he made the second one, sprayed the house for 30 minutes of work, and charged me $329 supposedly with a discount. I was a bit threatened and paid it, since he said I could call him any time and he would come out and spray it again if I have any problems.

Well, in a week I did and I called him, and after trying to reach him 4 times, we set an appointment, which he missed, then another one, and another one, and then he stopped responding to my calls.

I called his manager, who said would have someone there that day, and never heard back from him.It's now a month and they have not helped me at all with their promised pest control service.

Review about: Trutech Pest Control.

Had an Experience with Trutech?

Comments

I called Trutech to have a technician come out to my house and get rid of all these carpenter bees I have on my deck.I was informed that it would be $150 to come get an estimate on how much it would cost.

I agreed after he said it would go into the cost of getting rid of the bees and I was told it usually only runs around $200

for a one time service. Wrong. After the exterminator looked at the deck he told me it would be $389. I was already upset with the cost, but figured if I was already going to have to pay him $150 for coming out why not just get him to fix the bee problem.

After he sprayed...the very NEXT day there were bees drilling into my deck again.

Pest control/wildlife removal - same company (Georgia based) same *** !! Local rep outsmarted by a raccoon !!! Supposed 'wildlife expert' Don't waste your time/money and call REAL 'experts'