1.2

Trutech sprayed black rat foam in a corner of my very expensive French drain system.This caused water to seep under my concrete flooring as the foam blocked the system.

The tech came out to remove it with a piece of wire. He started jabbing at it which would have broken up the foam and sent it further into the drain system. THAT IS NOT REMOVING IT! I spoke with the manager who said he would send the tech back out.

As it was clear neither the tech nor manager were knowledgeable about the drain system and could cause greater damage, I hired a plumber who repaired it. In addition after six months the rat problem continues. The tech puts down a couple, yes two traps on revisits and ignores my request to put them further in the crawl space where there is visible damage to insulation and a likely nest. The techs bad mouth each other which is unprofessional.

It is obvious on their visits they want to get in and out of my house and care little about getting rid of my rat problem.Trutech has cost me money in repairs from their actions and done little to fix the problem.

Review about: Trutech Mouse Pest Control.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Trutech?

Comments